The disABILITY Resource Expo relies on support from business and community sponsors to lead the way in creating the most recognized resource expo in East Central Illinois. View previous sponsors. Through your support:
- The Expo will offer Champaign County and East Central Illinois residents the opportunity to learn more about available resources in our area.
- The Expo will link individuals with disabilities and their families to the community resources that will enable them to live more independently.
- The Expo will help educate all citizens about disabilities and how, together, we can make a difference!
- The Expo will offer materials available in alternative formats, such as large print, disk, braille, etc.
- The Expo has become recognized as a critical area resource event.
Six sponsorship levels are offered and can be monetary or in-kind support. To discuss the possibility of becoming an exhibitor, please contact event coordinators Barb Bressner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jim Mayer (email@example.com). Supporters must pledge their sponsorship by the annually posted due dates to receive full acknowledgement. For example, the 2020 Expo due date for all advertising copy is February 21, 2020.
Premium Platinum Level ($1000+)
- All benefits of Gold Level (see below), plus
- Logo on back cover of Expo Resource Book and on the website
- Logo recognition on Premium Platinum sponsorship signs at central location at Expo
- Full page ad (premium placement) in the Expo Resource Book
- Company/organization name mentioned in publicity and promotion whenever possible
- New in 2020: Free presentation space at the Expo (see details below)
Platinum Level ($500-$999)
- All Gold benefits (see below), plus
- Your logo placed on main acknowledgement sign at central location at the Expo
- Full page ad (upgraded from ½ page as in Gold Level) in the Resource Book
- New in 2020: Reduced-price presentation space at the Expo (see details below)
Gold Level ($300-$499)
- Listed as a sponsor on main acknowledgement sign at central location at the Expo
- A ½ page advertisement in the Expo Resource Book
- One commercial booth space if desired. Retail sales are permitted. ($300 sponsorship includes one 10 ft by 6ft booth space - adjoining (double) space is an additional $200. Booth availability is limited to disability-related service and resource provider organizations.)
- New in 2020: option to reserve a presentation space at the Expo ($200 rental fee boosts your sponsorship to Platinum Level - see info below.)
Silver Plus Level ($150-$299)
- A ¼ page advertisement in the Expo Resource Book
Silver Level ($100-$149)
- A Business Card size advertisement in the Expo Resource Book
Friends Reaching Out for Answers (Under $100)
- Acknowledgement letter
Ask us about “Special Sponsorships” that may be available to enhance your business’ visibility even more as a sponsor of this event
New in 2020: Reserved presentation space at the Expo - 45 minute time slots are available on a first-come basis. Free for Premium Platinum sponsors; $100 rental fee for Platinum sponsors; $200 rental fee for Gold sponsors.